Our HistoryThe alpacaware.com project had very humble beginnings. Started at around 2000, the objective was to use the rapidly developing new internet technologies to reach a global market of potential customers for Peruvian products. At that time, we had no idea about the demand and love of customers around the world for alpaca fiber and Peruvian crafts. The company started selling on eBay, achieving an outstanding feedback record and shipping all its products directly from Lima, Peru. We've come a long way since we proudly sold our first alpaca bear from our shop in Lima. Today, we have a broader item inventory, better prices and most important, a warehouse up and running in Florida so we are able to ship domestically to our base of enthusiastic US customers.
- Sell high quality products at very competitive prices
- Deliver a pleasant and zero-stress shopping experience
- Achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Help Peruvian artisans reach a worldwide audience
- Constantly expand our product offering to match customers expectations